Thursday, August 28, 2008

EVER FEEL LIKE YOU ARE A BULLSEYE?

This is a map of TS Gustav and I have heard all to frequently today that it has us targeted and predicted to be a Cat. 3 or 4. Of course that is all according to who you listen to. Our local channel goes so far as to extend that cone all the way to our coastline (which covers 610 miles across) and then they have this this red line drawn with La. dead center. We had a run on the gas pumps yesterday. All this news conferences, etc. are making all of us a little nervous. Understandable for those who went through Katrina and Rita. But I am remembering God is in control and staying in contact with Him (smile). I think I have had quite enough thank you very much. I want to get in and clear up my ground and get it ready for a fall garden. Right now the love bugs are making their bi annual visit. UGH! For those of you that have never experienced love bugs I hope for your sake you never do :(
I have been drying a few of my herbs and making ready to use some of them in my cleaning supplies. I have been also been trying to teach my grandaughter how to stitch seems she just wants to design and me do the actual work....Ah well so it goes. Stay safe.

No comments: